-   -   None working formulas (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/386383-none-working-formulas.html)

cage4000

None working formulas

Hi All,

I have a spreadsheet that I have formulas pre made into it ware if I inter
any value into cell A1 it will auto populate. But now for some reason when I
open the spreadsheet up the formula will not react to my inputs. The only
time that it does react is if I double click the cell of the formula and
enter out of it. My formulas are nothing special, (example:
=IF(A1="","","B") )

Is there a way to fix it so the formulas will start working again?

Thanks,

Cage

Gary''s Student

None working formulas

try:

Tools Options Calculate and check Automatic
--
Gary''s Student
gsnu200712

cage4000

None working formulas

Frickan SWEET! thanks Gary's Student that worked great!

Cage

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

try:

Tools Options Calculate and check Automatic
--
Gary''s Student
gsnu200712

Gary''s Student