-   -   multiple choices in drop down boxes (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/386237-multiple-choices-drop-down-boxes.html)

Jeff H[_2_]

multiple choices in drop down boxes

I have tried using the following sub to allow to chose multiple selections
from a drop down list:
DV0017 - Select Multiple Items from Dropdown List-- Select multiple items
from a dropdown list; an event macro stores selections in adjacent cell, or
in same cell. DataValMultiSelect.zip 18kb updated 22-Feb-07.

I can only get it to work on one column in the spreadsheet. I need it to
work on multiple columns. What do I need to do?

Debra Dalgleish

multiple choices in drop down boxes

The sample on the SeparateRows sheet in that file works on different
columns, by using Select Case to check the column number. Perhaps you
could adapt that example.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures