-   -   click box copy (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/386232-click-box-copy.html)

raraschek

click box copy

Can I copy a click box (forms) linked to a cell, without changing property of
each new one i paste , so they would be linked automatically to a cell in the
next row? thank you

Tom Ogilvy

click box copy

there is a way to assign the links, but you eliminated that in your question.
So certianly you can copy the button with code and assign a new link.

Tom Ogilvy

"raraschek" wrote:

I hoped there would be a way, it seems there is one for every problem :(
raraschek_coderbeginner
thanx

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

No.

Tom Ogilvy

"raraschek" wrote:

Can I copy a click box (forms) linked to a cell, without changing property of
each new one i paste , so they would be linked automatically to a cell in the
next row? thank you

raraschek

click box copy

I hoped there would be a way, it seems there is one for every problem :(
raraschek_coderbeginner
thanx

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

No.