-   -   copying all worksheets into one workbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/386159-copying-all-worksheets-into-one-workbook.html)

excel-tr

copying all worksheets into one workbook

Hi,

I have lots of workbooks each having worksheets in different folders.How can I
save all worksheets in different workbooks into one new workbook ?

regards.

--
SAHRAYICEDIT-ISTANBUL

excel-tr

copying all worksheets into one workbook

hi,

does it contain how to copy worksheets in different workbooks ? I will click
the button then all sheets will be copied.no ifo in the link.

regards
--
SAHRAYICEDIT-ISTANBUL

"JLGWhiz":