-   -   Running a macro if a cell contains number 1 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/385949-running-macro-if-cell-contains-number-1-a.html)

Aidan[_2_]

Running a macro if a cell contains number 1

I have a macro that I activates if I click on a check box. It copies rows,
Can someone please give me the additional code I need at the start so the
macro only runs if the content of a specified cell in the Testing Combined
sheet is 1.

The code I have so far is
Sheets("Skills Required").Select
Rows("63:65").Select
Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = False
Sheets("Testing Combined").Select
Range("D159").Select

Gary''s Student

Running a macro if a cell contains number 1

If Range("D159").Value < 1 Then
Exit Sub
Gary's Student
gsnu200711