-   -   Read data from an htm file (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/385856-read-data-htm-file.html)

Mayank Gupta

Read data from an htm file

Hi,

I want to be able to read data from a .htm file into an excel workbook.

The problem I am trying to solve is that my payslips are hosted on a web
server and for doing my tax analysis etc. I need the data in excel. I have
downloaded the payslips from the web and I now need to import that data into
excel.

Can anyone help me with this please?

Regards
Mayank

NickHK

Read data from an htm file

You can read the files from the web site (assuming they are accessible) in
Excel with DataImport External DataNew Web Query.
You can also get local files, but remember you need to "file" instead of
"http".

NickHK