-   -   redraw problem (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/385459-redraw-problem.html)

Paul Pedersen

redraw problem

I have a button on a worksheet, which can be set invisible by code in a
form. But doing so leaves an image of the button in place. How can I force
the sheet to redraw the area formerly covered by the button?

Jim Rech

redraw problem

Dare I suggest a quick page down - page up?

--
Jim
"Paul Pedersen" wrote in message
I have a button on a worksheet, which can be set invisible by code in a
form. But doing so leaves an image of the button in place. How can I force
the sheet to redraw the area formerly covered by the button?

Paul Pedersen

redraw problem

That was pretty obvious. I'll try it. Thanks.