Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Help with Excel Array?

Hello,

I need a bit of help with what maybe a very simple task.

I have three columns of data (A B C). I need to locate the 3 rows
containing the highest value in column C and then return the
corresponding values in Columns A and B. I would like the high values
and the corresponding values from A and B printed in an adjacent
column (E and F and G). Actually, the location of the final values is
unimportant. Any advice or help anyone could give would be MUCH
APPRECIATED!!

For example:

A B C D E F G
3 5 3