-   -   Uploading in Internet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/384698-uploading-internet.html)

Chinx21

Uploading in Internet

How can I upload my excel program to the internet? Guide pls..

NickHK

Uploading in Internet

In code or manually ?
Maybe look into FTP ?

Anyway, you will need some host to which you have permission to upload.

NickHK

"Chinx21" . wrote in message
How can I upload my excel program to the internet? Guide pls..

Chinx21

Uploading in Internet

hI niCK! THANKS FOR THE QUICK REPLY. We have a Portal. Could it be possible
to put a link on one of its page(webpage) that when click the finished
userform created in excel using vbe will appear. The data inputted in the
form will be stored in one of computer connected to the portal. I hope you'll
help me.Thank You!

"Chinx21" . wrote in message
How can I upload my excel program to the internet? Guide pls..

NickHK

Uploading in Internet

Not sure you want.
The file is on web server (or somewhere the web server can access) and you
want be able to download it ?
That's a question of designing and HTML page with a suitable link.

Or you have a workbook that you want to send to a web/ftp server over the
internet ?

I don't understand where the userform and VBE come into the question .

NickHK