-   -   RefreshAll in a shared workbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/384674-refreshall-shared-workbook.html)

Telobamipada

RefreshAll in a shared workbook

I have a workbook (MS Office 2003) which is shared amongst several users. I
have certain users I would prefer only had view access. I also need for them
to be able to refresh the data as it is manipulated by the others. I have
tried to use a macro to
"RefreshAll" which works fine until the workbook is shared... any takers?
Thanks!!!
--
If you can read this, thank a Teacher...
If your reading it in english, thank a Veteran!

Dave Peterson

RefreshAll in a shared workbook

Look in Excel's help (not VBA's) for "Features that are unavailable in shared
workbooks". You'll see a bigl list--including:

Create or change PivotTable reports You can view existing reports.

(Using VBA doesn't make this restriction go away--as you've seen.)