-   -   Connecting excel to the weblink (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/384659-connecting-excel-weblink.html)

Igneshwara reddy[_2_]

Connecting excel to the weblink

I have created an excel macros for my easy to work.

I will receive daily a link from where I need to update the information.

I need to know how to connect the excel with the weblink in macros.

Please guide me.

Tim Williams

Connecting excel to the weblink

What format is the web-hosted document - HTML/txt/etc ?

--
Tim Williams
Palo Alto, CA

"Igneshwara reddy" wrote in message
I have created an excel macros for my easy to work.

I will receive daily a link from where I need to update the information.

I need to know how to connect the excel with the weblink in macros.

Please guide me.

Igneshwara reddy[_2_]

Connecting excel to the weblink

It is HTML.

One more thing is , the date will be changing daily in that link.

"Tim Williams" wrote:

What format is the web-hosted document - HTML/txt/etc ?

--
Tim Williams
Palo Alto, CA

"Igneshwara reddy" wrote in message
I have created an excel macros for my easy to work.

I will receive daily a link from where I need to update the information.

I need to know how to connect the excel with the weblink in macros.

Please guide me.

Tim Williams

Connecting excel to the weblink

The date is part of the link ? Maybe you could post an example of the link format...

Have you tied opening the link directly via Excel ?

--

"Tim Williams" wrote:

What format is the web-hosted document - HTML/txt/etc ?

--
Tim Williams
Palo Alto, CA

"Igneshwara reddy" wrote in message
I have created an excel macros for my easy to work.

I will receive daily a link from where I need to update the information.

I need to know how to connect the excel with the weblink in macros.

Please guide me.

Igneshwara reddy[_2_]

Connecting excel to the weblink

This is the link were in I receive.