-   -   Triggering a macro to run by changing a radio button (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/384494-triggering-macro-run-changing-radio-button.html)

Modell

Triggering a macro to run by changing a radio button

I know how to run a macro automatically when changing a specific cell in
Excel, but I don't know how to program a macro to run by changing a radio
button. The code below is how I trigger the macro from a specific cell, but
it doesn't seem to work when applying it to the radio button. Can someone
help?

If Target.Address = "$C$12" And Range("$E$345") = True Then
Range("$C$13").Activate
Application.Run "Show_Rates"

Thanks.

merjet

Triggering a macro to run by changing a radio button

In the UserForm's code module:

Private Sub OptionButton1_Click()
Application.Run "Show_Rates"
End Sub

Hth,
Merjet

Modell

Triggering a macro to run by changing a radio button

Disregard this help request. I figured out by assigning a macro to each of
the radio buttons, I can accomplish what I need to do. Thanks.