-   -   Macro to Pull data from multiple excel sheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/384291-macro-pull-data-multiple-excel-sheets.html)

Chinmaybl

Macro to Pull data from multiple excel sheets

Hi Guys ,
I have 50+ locations .The engineers from respective locations send
excel sheets every week .
what I do is pull data manually from each sheet and make a
consolidated report.

Is there any way where in a MACRO pulls data from all these sheets one
by one ,depending upon what cell/row range we specify for the target
excel sheet and appends in the active worksheet.

Any help would be great.

Thanks
Chinmay

Ron de Bruin

Macro to Pull data from multiple excel sheets

Hi Chinmaybl

Start here
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder2/saveatt.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

On Mar 2, 12:46 am, "Ron de Bruin" wrote:
Hi Chinmaybl

Start herehttp://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder2/saveatt.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruinhttp://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Chinmaybl" wrote in glegroups.com...
Hi Guys ,
I have 50+ locations .The engineers from respective locations send
excel sheets every week .
what I do is pull data manually from each sheet and make a
consolidated report.

Is there any way where in a MACRO pulls data from all these sheets one
by one ,depending upon what cell/row range we specify for the target
excel sheet and appends in the active worksheet.

Any help would be great.

Thanks
Chinmay

Hi Ron,
That was simply Great....!!!!!!!......Thanks a lot

regards
Chinmay