-   -   Finding Duplicate records (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/384278-finding-duplicate-records.html)

Mike

Finding Duplicate records

Hello Could someone please help me.

I have a workbook that imports data to Columns (A:O) and Data starts in Row
3 and
contain different row amout of data with each import. With Headers inrow 2.
I would like to be able to Loop thur records in column J
and if record exsist in column J sheet2 then delete or move record to sheet3
leave New Data in sheet1 and copy New Data to sheet2 at the end of data

Please help me
Thanks Mike

chad

Finding Duplicate records

I'd use something like this to loop through a column to find the first cell
with data and delete it.

rowcounter = 3
lookuprange = "J" & rowcounter

Do
Do While Range(lookuprange).Value = ""
rowcounter = rowcounter + 1
lookuprange = "J" & rowcounter
Loop
Loop Until Range(lookuprange).Value < ""

Range(lookuprange).ClearContents

hope this helps!
-chad