-   -   Combobox (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/384063-combobox.html)

brownti via OfficeKB.com

Combobox

I have a userform with a combobox in it. i cant figure out the code to fill
the combobox. i have looked, but cant get anything to work.

Alan[_2_]

Combobox

http://www.exceltip.com/st/Create_Us...Excel/629.html

Regards,

Alan

"brownti via OfficeKB.com" <u31540@uwe wrote in message
I have a userform with a combobox in it. i cant figure out the code to
fill
the combobox. i have looked, but cant get anything to work.

Tom Ogilvy

Combobox

use the rowsource property. Make an entry like

Sheet1!A1:A200

Tom Ogilvy

"brownti via OfficeKB.com" wrote:

I have a userform with a combobox in it. i cant figure out the code to fill
the combobox. i have looked, but cant get anything to work.

brownti via OfficeKB.com

Combobox

this shows how to insert choices within in the code. i need my choices to
come from a named range on a sheet in the workbook.