Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default exporting graph to power point slide

I am trying to export the graph range to a power point slide. I am using
Windows VISTA Operating System.

I have been successfully doing this with Windows XP Operating System. The
same code is not working in Windows Vista.

Please give me your suggestions..............
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I don't use Vista, so I won't be able to help.

But you can make it easier for people to help by telling them the version of
Excel that you're running and by posting the relevant code.

Good luck.

--

Dave Peterson