-   -   Column Help (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/383979-column-help.html)

Heather

Column Help

If I would like to set up 3 columns A, B, & C and would like B to be small
and just to break up columns A & C, is there a way to tab over B when
entering information from A then C?

Thanks,
Heather

Gary''s Student

Column Help

Enter the following in worksheet code:

If Intersect(Range("A:A"), Target) Is Nothing Then
Exit Sub
End If
Target.Offset(0, 2).Select
End Sub

Whenever data is entered in column A, the active cells moves over to column
C instead of column B.

REMEMBER: worksheet code, not a standard module.
--
Gary''s Student
gsnu200708