-   -   exclude from print area (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/383924-exclude-print-area.html)

Kate[_2_]

exclude from print area

Hi,
I want to print a page but I don't want the cell that has the price in
it to print. (But I still want to see it electronically).
Anyone know how to exclude a single cell from in the middle of a print
area selection?

Thanks
Kate

kassie

exclude from print area

Change the font colour to white?
--
Hth

Kassie Kasselman

"Kate" wrote:

Hi,
I want to print a page but I don't want the cell that has the price in
it to print. (But I still want to see it electronically).
Anyone know how to exclude a single cell from in the middle of a print
area selection?

Thanks
Kate

Tim Williams

exclude from print area

You could move the price cell out of the print area, then copy it, hold down
shift and choose edit menu "paste picture link". Position the picture
where you want it, then right-click it and select "format picture": on the
Properties tab uncheck the "print picture" checkbox.

Tim

"Kate" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi,
I want to print a page but I don't want the cell that has the price in
it to print. (But I still want to see it electronically).
Anyone know how to exclude a single cell from in the middle of a print
area selection?

Thanks
Kate

NickHK

exclude from print area

Some people report that certain printers still show text with a white font.
It this does not work with your printer(s), post back.

NickHK

"Kate" wrote:

Hi,
I want to print a page but I don't want the cell that has the price in
it to print. (But I still want to see it electronically).
Anyone know how to exclude a single cell from in the middle of a print
area selection?

Thanks
Kate

Mike Middleton

exclude from print area

Kate -

You could temporarily use a custom format of three semicolons, i.e.,

;;;

- Mike
http://www.mikemiddleton.com