-   -   Can a color (other than whte) Bleed to Edge of Excel 2007 Workshee (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/383908-can-color-other-than-whte-bleed-edge-excel-2007-workshee.html)

Angecles22

Can a color (other than whte) Bleed to Edge of Excel 2007 Workshee

I need to export my worksheet (Excel 2007) as PDF but I can not find a way to
change the trim / page border to a color other than white. When I export as
PDF, I want a different border color than white.

NOTE: Changing all the Cell's Background Color and reducing all margins to 0
still leaves this white border which I want to change to a different color.