-   -   Error in loading DLL (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/383861-error-loading-dll.html)

Ariel

Error in loading DLL

Hi All,

I copied my personal.xls from my desktop to my laptop, and when I go to run
a macro I get the "error in loading DLL" message.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Ariel

Chip Pearson

Error in loading DLL

See http://www.cpearson.com/excel/startuperrors.htm for a variety of
techniques for determining the cause of such an error. It is likely due to a
misbehaving add-in that references a non-existent or renamed DLL file.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Ariel" wrote in message
Hi All,

I copied my personal.xls from my desktop to my laptop, and when I go to
run
a macro I get the "error in loading DLL" message.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Ariel

Ariel

Error in loading DLL

Thanks Chip. Since I don't have any add-ins and I didn't have any problems
before I imported my personal.xls file and associated xlb files, the problem
must lie in that. I will go through each step you suggested in your startup
error tutorial.

Thanks again

Ariel