-   -   Try Before You Buy Install (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/383777-try-before-you-buy-install.html)

MSweetG222

Try Before You Buy Install

I would like to wrap my Addin (.xla) in a "Try it free for 30 days"
installation program. I looked at InstallShield 12, but the Trialware
portion of the only covers .exe, .dll, .ocx & .scr.

Can anyone suggest a software package that will give that type of
functionality?

--
Thx
MSweetG222

Bob Phillips

Try Before You Buy Install

Take a look at AppSentinel.

--
---
HTH

Bob

"MSweetG222" wrote in message
I would like to wrap my Addin (.xla) in a "Try it free for 30 days"
installation program. I looked at InstallShield 12, but the Trialware
portion of the only covers .exe, .dll, .ocx & .scr.

Can anyone suggest a software package that will give that type of
functionality?

--
Thx
MSweetG222

MSweetG222

Try Before You Buy Install

Thank you sooooo much. I been googling my head off and did not come accross
this one yet. Probably was not using correct search terms. Thank you again.
--
Thx
MSweetG222

"Bob Phillips" wrote: