-   -   VBA programming expert required (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/383740-vba-programming-expert-required.html)

adw49

VBA programming expert required

I am looking for a VBA programmer for a fee-based project. If anyone is
interested in what could be a large project, using Excel 2003/XP please post
reply and I will elaborate.

Thanks.

Don Guillett

VBA programming expert required

You could have left your email here. Contact me privately.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"adw49" wrote in message
I am looking for a VBA programmer for a fee-based project. If anyone is
interested in what could be a large project, using Excel 2003/XP please
post
reply and I will elaborate.

Thanks.

cebalaw

VBA programming expert required

I've been writting VBA code with Excel for nearly 12 years.

"adw49" wrote:

I am looking for a VBA programmer for a fee-based project. If anyone is
interested in what could be a large project, using Excel 2003/XP please post
reply and I will elaborate.

Thanks.

[email protected]

VBA programming expert required