-   -   Macro to move a cell to centre screen (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/383690-macro-move-cell-centre-screen.html)

Victor Delta

Macro to move a cell to centre screen

I want to write a simple macro that will make a given cell (defined by the
contents of two other cells - i.e. row number and column number) move to
the centre of the screen (approximately).

Is there a simple way in which I can do this please? I can't find a function
to do it.

Thanks,

Charles Chickering

Macro to move a cell to centre screen

Try this:
Sub GotoSpecifiedCell()
'Assumes Range "A1" holds the row number &
'Range "A2" holds the column number
Application.Goto Reference:=Cells(Range("A1").value, Range("A2").value), _
Scroll:=True
With ActiveWindow
.SmallScroll Up:=(.VisibleRange.Rows.Count / 2), _
ToLeft:=(.VisibleRange.Columns.Count / 2)
End With

Charles Chickering

"A good example is twice the value of good advice."

"Victor Delta" wrote:

I want to write a simple macro that will make a given cell (defined by the
contents of two other cells - i.e. row number and column number) move to
the centre of the screen (approximately).

Is there a simple way in which I can do this please? I can't find a function
to do it.

Thanks,

Victor Delta

Macro to move a cell to centre screen