-   -   Programmatically Select Tab on Ribbon? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/383644-programmatically-select-tab-ribbon.html)

[email protected]

Programmatically Select Tab on Ribbon?

Is it possible to programmatically control (hopefully with VB) which
Tab on the Ribbon is displayed when a spreadsheet is opened?

Tom Ogilvy

Programmatically Select Tab on Ribbon?

I recently saw this discussed in another forum and I understood the answer to
be only with send keys. The source was Patrick Schmid

Tom Ogilvy