-   -   Send excel contents to POP3 mail server such as Yahoo (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/383394-send-excel-contents-pop3-mail-server-such-yahoo.html)

Madhan

Send excel contents to POP3 mail server such as Yahoo

Hi, is it possible to use only VBA, to do the following.
1. Login to a pop3 server with valid account
2. Create a message, using the contents (contents include, from mail id, to
mail id, subject and of course the message) of a worksheet
3. Send the message to one or more pop3 mail recepients
The reason being, I am unable to find any code snippet that does this using
only VBA. All samples use some kind of DLL developed using C/C++/VC++/C#
etc.. that provide api that exposes services to do the above.

Ron de Bruin

Send excel contents to POP3 mail server such as Yahoo

Hi Madhan

Why not mail without a mail program ?

Try
http://www.rondebruin.nl/cdo.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Madhan" wrote in message ...
Hi, is it possible to use only VBA, to do the following.
1. Login to a pop3 server with valid account
2. Create a message, using the contents (contents include, from mail id, to
mail id, subject and of course the message) of a worksheet
3. Send the message to one or more pop3 mail recepients
The reason being, I am unable to find any code snippet that does this using
only VBA. All samples use some kind of DLL developed using C/C++/VC++/C#
etc.. that provide api that exposes services to do the above.

Madhan

Send excel contents to POP3 mail server such as Yahoo

Hi, the column containing the "To" mail IDs can be changed and the mails can
be sent one-by-one, without intervention, hence, the need.

"Madhan" wrote in message ...
Hi, is it possible to use only VBA, to do the following.
1. Login to a pop3 server with valid account
2. Create a message, using the contents (contents include, from mail id, to
mail id, subject and of course the message) of a worksheet
3. Send the message to one or more pop3 mail recepients
The reason being, I am unable to find any code snippet that does this using
only VBA. All samples use some kind of DLL developed using C/C++/VC++/C#
etc.. that provide api that exposes services to do the above.

Ron de Bruin

Send excel contents to POP3 mail server such as Yahoo

There is a example on the page

Maybe this one
http://www.rondebruin.nl/cdo.htm#message