-   -   How do you delete all buttons in a worksheet, but not all shapes (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/383376-how-do-you-delete-all-buttons-worksheet-but-not-all-shapes.html)

stevec

How do you delete all buttons in a worksheet, but not all shapes

I'd like to delete macro buttons in my worksheet, but not necessarily other
shapes like pictures. any way to do this? thanks...

Dave Peterson

How do you delete all buttons in a worksheet, but not all shapes

Ron de Bruin has some nice "watchout for this" code he
http://www.rondebruin.nl/controlsobjectsworksheet.htm

--

Dave Peterson

stevec

How do you delete all buttons in a worksheet, but not all shap

Thanks very much!