-   -   Creating Reports in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/383340-creating-reports-excel.html)

Bryan Potter

Creating Reports in Excel

I have 18 worksheets all with the exact same layout and format, but each
contains different data. Each of the worksheets contains 12 columns of data
and a number of other identifier columns (headings, text, etc.).

I'm trying to create a single spreadsheet that can be updated based on a set
of parameters entered by the user (parameters are setup using lists and data
validation / drop down boxes). One parameter would select the correct
worksheet while the other parameter selects the appropriate column.

Is there a function or tool that could facilitate this (other than creating
IF / AND statements containg 216 paramters)?