-   -   Stop Event (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/383335-stop-event.html)

Daviv

Stop Event

I have written a workbook_beforeclose procedure that checks if data had been
entered into a cell. At times, I do not want it to run when I close the
workbook. So I create a button with a simple code of "Application.Quit",
hoping that it would bypass the workbook_beforeclose. But it does not work.
Can anyone tell me how to by workbook_beforeclose procedure when I close the
workbook?
--
Thanks!

Gary''s Student

Stop Event

Create a non-Event macro to simply disable events. Run this macro and then
close
--
Gary's Student
gsnu200706

"Daviv" wrote:

I have written a workbook_beforeclose procedure that checks if data had been
entered into a cell. At times, I do not want it to run when I close the
workbook. So I create a button with a simple code of "Application.Quit",
hoping that it would bypass the workbook_beforeclose. But it does not work.
Can anyone tell me how to by workbook_beforeclose procedure when I close the
workbook?
--
Thanks!

Gord Dibben