-   -   Disable Password Dialog Close Workbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/383333-disable-password-dialog-close-workbook.html)

David McNaughton

Disable Password Dialog Close Workbook

Hi

I need to open a whole series of workbooks. What i would like to be able to
do is if the workbook has a Password (as in File Save As (selecting the
Tools Option then Password to Open)), close the workbook immediatley.

How do I do this?

Dave Peterson

Disable Password Dialog Close Workbook

You could look at the .haspassword property for that workbook.

But I guess my question is how did you open it if it had a password?