-   -   Find and Paste Loop (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/383201-find-paste-loop.html)

Marcu2

Find and Paste Loop

Please note Sheet 1 contains the below address infor we want to use CTRL find
to locate the address and name field which are in in a none "text to colume"
field i.e name micky mouse
address disney land

r = 1

Does until cells(r,1) = End Report
r = r +1
The performs a control find command which looks for
A field called "name" and paste it onto cells(a4) sheet2
A field called "Address 1" and paste it onto cells (b4) sheet2
etc
etc
The loop then runs again pasting 1 row down see below
A field called "name" and paste it onto cells(a5) sheet2
A field called "Address 1" and paste it onto cells (b5) sheet2

Please note Sheet 1 contains the below address infor we want to use CTRL
find to locate the address and name field which are in in a none "text to
colume" field i.e name micky mouse
address disney land

Thank you in anticipation

Marcus