-   -   USA-NY/NJ - VBA Programmer/Consultant - Immediate (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/383194-usa-ny-nj-vba-programmer-consultant-immediate.html)

Pete[_29_]

USA-NY/NJ - VBA Programmer/Consultant - Immediate

We're looking for an experienced VBA programmer for our VBA for Excel
project. This is an immediate opening for someone with proven
accomplishments on commercial VBA projects.

We need you to assess the current state of our project; lay out a plan of
action; and lead the development effort to completion.

This is a short-term consulting assignment involving extension of an
existing demand analysis model. Work involves development of user interface
and organizing/streamlining background calculations.

Required skills include: forms and interface techniques; handling arrays
and data; connecting with worksheets; and creation of charts and Powerpoint
presentations. Strong GUI design skills a plus.

We are a small motivated team of technology and strategy consultants.

We'd prefer that you are located in New York or central New Jersey, and
available to meet in Summit NJ. Other locations will be considerd.

Please email a brief resume and rates to . Thank you.

Peter Martin