-   -   changing colors of a cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/383174-changing-colors-cell.html)

Ben

changing colors of a cell

My problem is that I need to change the colors of cells based on the values
of Lot 51, East Pavilion and West Pavilion if you could help me out with this
that would be great

JLGWhiz

changing colors of a cell

See if you can work with this.

If Cells(Lot51Row, Lot51Col) = "YourCriteriaValue" Then
Range("CellsToChangeColor").Interior.ColorIndex = ANumberFrom1To56
End If