Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default ListBox selection copy data to various cells

I have a 3 column ListBox with a growing list of clients. I have a way to
delete them if necessary. What I now need is a way to pull their profile
(based on a condition) to Sheet1 or Sheet2. I select the name in the
ListBox, which corresponds to one row and columns A:AP in Sheet"SAVE" if
column B contains "L", and goes to Sheet2 (cells all over in the sheet: E7,
e14,e16,b22,b24,r2,r5,r6 and so on), if column B contains "C" or "F" (it will
be one of the 3 L,F,C), then it goes to Sheet1 (cells all over, Columns A
through AH are the same, for both Sheet1 & Sheet2, Sheet2 needs the data from
AI:AP if column B contains the "L"). I don't know where to begin. I have
code to take the data out of Sheet1 & 2 and put it in Sheet"SAVE", I just
don't know how to reverse it. Any help is appreciated very much!

Mike