-   -   How to catch Ctrl+P short or Pressing Print Button (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/382974-how-catch-ctrl-p-short-pressing-print-button.html)

RobertS

How to catch Ctrl+P short or Pressing Print Button

Hi,

I need to control when user will press Print Button or press Ctrl + P
combination to run separate procedure which will Save Excell file in
some place on the drive. Can you help me with such problem? Will be
appreciate.

Best regards

Robert

Tom Ogilvy

How to catch Ctrl+P short or Pressing Print Button

Look at the BeforePrint event.

If you are not familiar with evens, see Chip Pearson's overview at

Tom Ogilvy

"RobertS" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi,

I need to control when user will press Print Button or press Ctrl + P
combination to run separate procedure which will Save Excell file in
some place on the drive. Can you help me with such problem? Will be
appreciate.

Best regards

Robert

Gord Dibben

How to catch Ctrl+P short or Pressing Print Button

In Thisworkbook module.........something like this?

Application.DisplayAlerts = False
ActiveWorkbook.SaveCopyAs FileName:="C:\someplace\" & _
ActiveWorkbook.Name
' ActiveWorkbook.Save ' optional
Application.DisplayAlerts = True
End Sub