-   -   efficient printing of form (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/382956-efficient-printing-form.html)

Bert[_5_]

efficient printing of form

I have data in sheet1 and a form used for inputting in sheet2. I am
planning to use this form as well to output (print) the data as well. I
intend to write a macro that loops through all rows of data (about 100
rows), populates the form, sends the page to the printer, then resets the
form, and loops back to capture the next row of data. My question is, is
this the most efficient way to do this? Or would I be better off creating
the form in Word and doing a mail-merge? The form is complex. For example
several numbers in the sheet1 data rows need to be converted to specific
wingding characters in various positions on the form depending on the actual
number.