-   -   Preserving VB code when converting from Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/382941-preserving-vbulletin-code-when-converting-excel.html)

[email protected]

Preserving VB code when converting from Excel

I have a fairly complex Excel spreadsheet that is heavily reliant on
vb macros that I need to share with other users who do not have
Excel. When I was writing the .xls I didn't realize that the VB
components would not be converted with the spreadsheet when I
published to .html. Any ideas on how I can get my users the
spreadsheet and the macros? Maybe an .exe.

The users will need to input data so Excel Viewer is not an option.

JLGWhiz

Preserving VB code when converting from Excel

You can start here. It might lead you to a solution.

http://www-128.ibm.com/developerwork.../x-tipexc.html