-   -   excel won't pickup an Access query for a pivot table (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/382928-excel-wont-pickup-access-query-pivot-table.html)

TechyTemp

excel won't pickup an Access query for a pivot table

I am trying to set up a pivot table but when I click on the query in Access,
it won't pick it up. If I try other queries they pick up just fine. What
could possibly be wrong with that particular query?

Jim Thomlinson

excel won't pickup an Access query for a pivot table

Does the query have any prompts in it... IIRC parametric queries don't work...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson