-   -   Missing Add-ins (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/382922-missing-add-ins.html)

Ken Hudson

Missing Add-ins

I have a macro that I have distributed to sites across the US. In that macro
I use the atpvbaen.xlx reference in the Analysis ToolPak - VBA add-in.

The macro bombed for one of my users and we determined that she did not have
the Analysis ToolPak and the Analysis - VBA ToolPak in the available add-ins.

When Excel is installed, is there an option to install only a few add-ins?
This employee does not have admin rights to the computer and will need her IT
staff to help. Can someone tell me the fix, please?
--
Ken Hudson