-   -   Userform Placement (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/382904-userform-placement.html)

WLMPilot

Userform Placement

I know you can indicate where to place an INPUTBOX, but can you do the same
for a userform?

Thanks,
Les

Andy Pope

Userform Placement

Hi,

Maybe Chip's FormPosition is what you need.
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/FormPosition.htm

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info

WLMPilot

Userform Placement

Thanks Andy,

I happen to find the following information that really helped.

You can set the UserForm's Left and Top properties. But in order for these
to be effective you need to set the StartUpPosition property to 0.

Thanks again,
Les