-   -   Open Another Book (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/382898-open-another-book.html)

Carpe Diem

Open Another Book

Hi,

I wolud like to make a macro that when I open a book, will
automatically open another book that I define.

Can someone help me ???

Thank you in advance

Ricardo Galveia

Bob Phillips

Open Another Book

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
worksbooks.Open "C:\Myfiles\mybook.xls"
End Sub

'This is workbook event code.

---
HTH

Bob

"Carpe Diem" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi,

I wolud like to make a macro that when I open a book, will
automatically open another book that I define.

Can someone help me ???

Thank you in advance

Ricardo Galveia

Bob Phillips