Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default move unknown files

I would like to move files from one folder to another but I do not
know the names.
I would like to move them by date modified (oldest ones are moved to
the other folder).

It is important that they do not remain in the first folder.
Also I have a macro that is doing a number of things how can I loop
the entire marco?