-   -   customize buttons (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/382847-customize-buttons.html)

greg

customize buttons

Hello,
I am trying to figure out if I can have 2 custom buttons.
1 to turn off auto calc.
1 to turn on auto calc

is this possible?
I guess i could write custom vba code.
but I am looking in the customize. and I cannot find them, already created.

thanks

Juan Pablo González

customize buttons

As far as I know, you'll have to write a couple of VBA macros to do that and
assign them to the 2 buttons.

Sub TurnOnCalculation()

Sub TurnOffCalculation()

Juan Pablo González