-   -   Microsoft Excel is waiting for an OLE action to complete (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/382728-microsoft-excel-waiting-ole-action-complete.html)

Arun

Microsoft Excel is waiting for an OLE action to complete

hi,
Actually i am having a template in word with bookmarks to be replaced. The
actual values for the bookmarks are stored in the excel sheet.According to
the users choice suitable values from the excel sheet replaces the bookmark
in the word template.I have written macros in excel for this purpose which
runs by clicking a button in excel sheet.My problem is occationally i get a
error msg displaying "Microsoft Excel is waiting for an OLE action to
complete" after certain amount of time the application runs and gets
completed successfully. I would like u guys to give me a solution for this
problem as soon as possible.
regsrds
Nc