Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default dup value deletion

Hi,

Column A has number values with several duplicates and I want to keep
the first time the number value appears along with it's adjancent cells
value and delete all other instances of the number.

Example: column A
column B

1120
7 May 07

1120
9 May 07

1120
9 May 07

1140
6 June 06

1140
15 July 07

1160
1 Jan 05

1160
15 march 06

I would like to run a macro that looks in Column A, finds the first value,
brings back the adjacent value in column B. Then either skips over or
deletes the duplicate 1120's and stops at 1140 and bring it's adjacent cells
value, skips the next 1140.etc. Any ideas?

Thanks, Italiavb