-   -   Convert all cells in a range to a number (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/382646-convert-all-cells-range-number.html)

gumby[_3_]

Convert all cells in a range to a number

I have a application that exports data into an excel file. However
when you view it in excel it has those little green triangles up in
the left hand corner. Next I have to covert the cells to a number. I
want to do this with VBA. The following of course works, but does not
get ride of the green trangle. Charts do not work until I covnert to a
number.

Range("D2:O9").Select
Selection.NumberFormat = "0"

Any help?

Mike Q.

Convert all cells in a range to a number

ToolsOptionsEdit(tab) & unselect:
Show Paste Options Buttons
Show Insert Options Buttons
--