Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Using Cells while UserForm shown

I have an Excel VBA routine that controls another application (AutoCAD) via
Excel userforms. While userforms are shown, you cannot use Excel cells --
it's frozen. I like the fact that the user has full access to AutoCAD while
my Excel VBA routine is controlling it, but I'd also like them to have access
to Excel worksheets.

Please tell me if I'm right. I'm guessing that:
1) This cannot be done
2) I could do it if I was controlling both Excel & AutoCAD using vb (which I
don't have)
3) I could do it if I was controlling both Excel & AutoCAD using a 3rd VBA
application such as Word (which I do have).
4) I might be able to do it if I put controls on a worksheet rather than on
a userform?

Thanks,
-Tony