-   -   Excel Programming/ Fucntion Guide (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/382528-excel-programming-fucntion-guide.html)

Abid

Excel Programming/ Fucntion Guide

Hi all,

I m looking for a tutorial or guiding site to learn about the
Programming and Function in Excel.

Please advice if anyone knows, I KNOW SUCH THING MIGHT BE OUT OF OUR
TOPIC BUT ANYHOW IF ANY ONE CAN HELP!!! PLEASE

THANKS

Bob Phillips

Excel Programming/ Fucntion Guide

Peter Noneley's Excel Function Dictionary, http://www.xlfdic.com/

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Abid" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi all,

I m looking for a tutorial or guiding site to learn about the
Programming and Function in Excel.

Please advice if anyone knows, I KNOW SUCH THING MIGHT BE OUT OF OUR
TOPIC BUT ANYHOW IF ANY ONE CAN HELP!!! PLEASE

THANKS

john the confused

Excel Programming/ Fucntion Guide

Also have a look at http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/getstarted.htm for
macros and basic vba
--
John
MOS Master Instructor

Ice Hockey rules (especially the Wightlink Raiders)