-   -   placing PDF logo on a button (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/382460-placing-pdf-logo-button.html)

Spike

placing PDF logo on a button

I need to stick the logo of a PDF file on a button on a worksheet and would
appreciate the code or other method of doing this. Reason being when the
user selects the button then a macro is triggered that will open a PDF file.
I suspect i may have to create the button with code, if this is the case i
would appreciate seeing the relevant code.

many thanks
--
with kind regards

Spike

Incidental

placing PDF logo on a button

hi

when you create a button, make sure it is selected then click on the
properties button in the toolbox from there you can add a picture to
your button. you will just need a picture of the PDF logo saved to
your computer.

hope this helps

Spike

placing PDF logo on a button

As always so obvious, had clicked on properties but missed that.

Many thanks
--
with kind regards

Spike