-   -   How do I delete last two digits without going in each cell-Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/382459-how-do-i-delete-last-two-digits-without-going-each-cell-excel.html)

Speedy!!

How do I delete last two digits without going in each cell-Excel

Is there a formula for deleting the first or last digits in a cell without
having to manually go into each one? I am sure there used to be a formula in
an earlier version!

Thanks

Bob Phillips

How do I delete last two digits without going in each cell-Excel

This removes the last

=IF(A1=10,--LEFT(A1,LEN(A1)-1),"")

this the first

=IF(A3=10,--MID(A3,2,99),"")