-   -   Edit replace within data table formula (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/382399-edit-replace-within-data-table-formula.html)

Dean[_8_]

Edit replace within data table formula

I cannot do edit - replace within data table formulas. I seem to recall
that it worked within other array formulas, but apparently not these - I
remember this from a time back when I did not understand (someone else's)
array formulas and just wanted to change the parameter and edit-replace
worked great! .

Can anyone confirm this for a two parameter data table?

Thanks!
Dean

RominallL

Edit replace within data table formula

If you're NOT doing this in VB, the easiest way is to show the formulas.
CTRL - ~ (tilde). then do find/replace CTRL-H. Be careful what you replace,
sometimes I've accidentally replaced a colon and then it screws everything up.

"Dean" wrote:

I cannot do edit - replace within data table formulas. I seem to recall
that it worked within other array formulas, but apparently not these - I
remember this from a time back when I did not understand (someone else's)
array formulas and just wanted to change the parameter and edit-replace
worked great! .

Can anyone confirm this for a two parameter data table?

Thanks!
Dean

Dean[_8_]

Edit replace within data table formula

I got the same result. It said it couldn't find anything to replace. Did
you try it yourself on a sample?

Thanks,
Dean